MYRISTIN ADVANCED HIP AND JOINT SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS AND CATS - Incredibly effective for arthritis, hip dysplasia, joint pain, back pain and hind-end weakness. See below for ingredients.
A combination of Cetyl Myristoleate and Glucosamine Sulfate work together and with other joint nutrients to create optimum joint health. Myristin Canine Formula is used to repair and reduce dysplasia and other joint problems. The important thing to note is that Cetyl Myristoleate actually repairs and helps to regenerate joint tissue. Unlike any other product, Myristin works to:
- Promote recovery from joint injury (joint repair)
- Creates synovial fluid that lubricates the joints
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Regulates immune response for optimum joint recovery
- Original Formula Myristin has been used by vets for canine joint problems since 1996
- A safe alternative to NSAIDs. (Whole Dog Journal)
- Dr. Khalsa has used this product with success (originally using the human formulation) for 20 years.
- This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.
- Delicious chewable tablet that dogs (and most cats) think of as a treat.
Ingredients: Each tasty chewable tablet of Myristin Special Canine Joint Formula contains: Cetyl Myristoleate Complex - 500mg (providing 100 mg of molecular cetyl myristoleate), Glucosamine Sulfate - 250mg, MSM - 250 mg, Curcumin - 6 mg, Bromelain - 18 mg, Vitamin C - 150 mg, Manganese Citrate - 10 mg (providing 2.9 mg elemental manganese, Lecithin - 100 mg, Lipase - 33 mg and all natural bacon flavor.